Hasan as the head of GrapplingLab BJJ, started his grappling journey back in 2001 in ADCC (Abu Dhabi Combat Club). He trained freestyle wrestling under Alexander Savko (Sasha, the belldozer), and with Peter Baltaliyski and Lubomir Guedjev. A year later, he joined the next mat in the ADCC to start his BJJ journey under old school Brazilian masters who used to handle the ADCC team throughout the years, like masters Carlos Santos, Suyan Queiroz, Olavo Abreu, Sid Jacinto, Marcelo Motta, Ricardo Fraenkel, Alex Paz, Moh’d Jehad, Rafael Haubert, and many more masters. Moving to New Zealand end of 2013, Hasan’s BJJ still ongoing with great guidelines and old school values under master Paulo Sorriso, Hasan holds a Black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
At Grappling-Lab you will learn the old school values. You and your family members are welcome to join and learn top level BJJ.
Heba as an assistant instructor will also help women members in their new BJJ journey.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Back to Basics..
Monday: 4:00pm to 5:00pm
Sunday: 2:30pm to 3:30pm
Friday: 7:00pm to 8:00pm
Sunday: 3:30pm to 5:00pm
* More classes will be added soon
NO JOINING FEE | NO CANCELLATION FEE |
FREE TRIAL CLASS
– Convenient payment, choose a weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments.
– Bring a family member or join with your partner to enjoy learning Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu together and get a special price.
– At GrapplingLab, you can wear White, Blue or Navy Blue gis only, check with us for details or special deals for your BJJ gear.
– Please feel free to contact us regarding any special circumstances or private classes you may require.
# For kids and school students: $ 100 per month or $170 per term.
# For adults: $120 per month
Plus-one: join with a family member or your partner for special rates, enjoy learning BJJ together.
# Plus-one for kids & students: membership for both: $180 monthly or $320 per term.
# Plus-one for adults: membership $220 monthly for both.